Have a wicked bad head cold, so excuse the incoherence. I know I've been away, a lot has gone on, but my brain's not up to writing a long post to catch my faithful reader(s) up, so it's going to be bullet points.
What happened in May:
- I graduated. Sort of. I walked at the ceremony, but will be completely done with my M.Ed at the end of August. Huzzah!
- The family came down for it, and it was a good, but too short, visit.
- I didn't knit enough. :( But am hoping to do more this month.
- Continued to study German. Which reminds me, once my brain is less foggy I need to practice flashcards.
- Got a second job. I'm tutoring a Brazilian guy at a local language institute who's here on a study visa. Then proceeded to get sick and have missed a bunch of session, and feel like an ass.
- Had some wonderful friends come visit, and wished they lived closer.
That is all. Time for a nap.